Thursday 23 September 2010

So far, so good

So I've started the new job and I like it.  They have a really good way of working in that you change tasks every hour.  This means you can't get bored, I loved the tills and clearing the changing room rails.  It gave me plenty of time to look around the store and decide what I wanted to spend my discount on!

Tomorrow is the last day of my other job.  There has been lots of 'office politics' stuff that has amazed me, but I am still gutted about leaving.  Just sad that this last experience has had a blip on my memories of the job as a whole.

I'm sure tomorrow will be full of hugs and tears and I'm not looking forward to it at all.  The girls and I are going on a 'leaving do' though.  We are going to see a production of Rocky Horror.  I've heard loads of good stuff about it.  I've even brought a new dress to go - although I might change my mind yet and dress up!

Uni starts on Monday with Freshers Week.  I'm not sure what is really going to happen with that.  I have got my timetable though and it tells me that I am starting with Ceramics and Glass - I can't wait to dive in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment